Offline Pages Pro for Mac
Offline Pages Pro 1.0 is an advanced, powerful, yet deliciously easy to use offline browser for OS X. It makes use of a combination of intelligent algorithms that, along with website-specific settings, make each saved website a uniquely accurate representation of an actual website. It is for that property Offline Pages app platform is widely used and praised in business as offering the most authentic offline browsing experience available on any operating system.
Executive contact: email@example.com
|April 2010||Offline Pages 1.0 launches on iPad and shoots to top #3 position in US App Store and to #1 position in all other countries.|
|September 2010||Offline Pages Pro released as an in-app upgrade and a standalone app.|
|November 2010||Offline Pages and Offline Pages Pro released on iPhone and iPod touch.|
|2011 - 2014||Over 40 large enterprise solutions deployed based on Offline Pages Pro.|
|November 2013||Offline Pages Pro 2.0 released with reinvented UI, iOS 7 support, and new-generation WebKit browser.|
|December 2015||Offline Pages Pro released on Mac.|
Please follow the ground rules when using our media assets:
- Use localized assets when available.
- Use correct resolution for maximum sharpness.
- Assets are optimized for use on web and in mobile apps. Contact us for higher resolutions for print.
- Capture complex pages with pixel precision, full interactivity, and working links
- Out-of-box support for many popular web products and frameworks
- Save embedded HTML5 video and audio from supported hosting providers
- Save websites that require login and password
- Detect important links and multi-page articles automatically
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website
- Pause downloads automatically when device leaves home Wi-Fi coverage
- Update websites automatically in background
- Enjoy modern, beautiful browser with tabs and bookmarks
- Make fullscreen presentations of downloaded websites
- Organize downloaded items using folders and tags
- Synchronize with all of your iPads, iPhones, and Macs
- Import and export downloaded websites
- Import local websites downloaded using other tools
- Save Office or PDF documents from email or web
- Install extensions or bookmarklets in most mobile and desktop browsers
- Set up secret mailbox to add links by email
Offline Pages Pro 1.x for Mac has the minimum system requirements:
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro (Early 2009 or later models)
- 1 GB of storage space.
Codium Labs, LLC was founded in March 2009 by Andrei Chtcherbatchenko with a mission of bringing desktop quality productivity software to iOS. In November 2009, Codium Labs shipped Babelshot for iPhone which featured first of its kind mobile OCR system using smartphone camera for input and on-device text recognition. Codium Labs operates from Redmond, Washington. It is entirely self-funded, profitable, and not looking for outside investment.
Codium Labs uses most of the 50 free promotional codes to distribute with each new version on a first-come, first-serve basis. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Codium Labs reserves the right to refuse promo codes to anyone for any reason.
Thank you for using this press kit.