Offline Pages Pro for iOS
Offline Pages is a deceptively simple and incredibly powerful offline browser. It is widely regarded as the most accurate offline browser available on any platform. Offline Pages Pro adds intelligent crawler engine capable of making exact replicas of large HTML5 websites, and running them on iPad or iPhone without the need for Internet connection.
Executive contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|April 2010||Offline Pages 1.0 launches on iPad and shoots to top #3 position in US App Store, #1 in all other countries.|
|September 2010||Offline Pages Pro launches as an in-app upgrade and a standalone app.|
|November 2010||Offline Pages released on iPhone and iPod touch.|
|2011 - 2012||Over 20 custom enterprise solutions deployed based on Offline Pages Pro.|
|November 2013||Offline Pages 2.0 launches with reinvented UI, iOS 7 support, and new-generation WebKit browser.|
Please follow the ground rules when using our media assets:
- Use localized assets when available.
- Use correct resolution for maximum sharpness.
- Assets are optimized for use on web and in mobile apps. Contact us for higher resolutions for print.
- Deep caching of most HTML5 websites, and running them as functional offline apps
- Pixel-perfect preservation of website design
- Advanced array of settings to fine-tune to specific websites
- Support for websites that require login and password
- Support for variety of media hosting providers
- Modern WebKit browser with tabs and folders
- Fullscreen mode for reading or presenting
- Automatic background updates
- Intelligent crawler engine with detection of important links and multi-page articles
- Download up to 50,000 pages per website.
Offline Pages 2.x and Offline Pages Pro 2.x have the minimum system requirements:
- iOS 5.1.1
- iPad first generation
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch 3rd generation.
64-bit binary is available on iPhone 5S, iPad Air or later devices. Some features may not be available on all hardware.
Codium Labs, LLC was founded in March 2009 by Andrei Chtcherbatchenko with a mission of bringing desktop quality productivity software to iOS. In November 2009, Codium Labs shipped Babelshot for iPhone which featured first of its kind mobile OCR system using smartphone camera for input and on-device text recognition. Codium Labs operates from Redmond, Washington. It is entirely self-funded, profitable, and not looking for outside investment.
Codium Labs uses most of the 50 free promotional codes to distribute with each new version on a first-come, first-serve basis. Send your request to email@example.com. Codium Labs reserves the right to refuse promo codes to anyone for any reason.
Thank you for using this press kit.